Monday 9 November 2009

Week 6 Lets talk about the weather!

It was monday evening and I was working in the radio (I used to work there), alone. Time was 19:40 and I had 20 minutest to prepare news for 20:00 o'clock. I opened word document, copied articles from different sites and edited them. Themes for the news become ready I started to compose weather forecast, which should come after news. It was time to look air temperatures. I never copy air temperatures, because they are in some strange table in the web and I have to write those over one by one ..so

"Tartu 0
Viljandi +1
Pärnu 0
Tallinn -1 "

Okeyy..news and weather are ready so I set up clips for my news. Ready again! Time is 19:55, it meants that I have time to review my document and what I see..

"Tartu 0
Viljandi +1
Pärnu 0
Tallinn -1
Poland -2 ;) "


..and I haven't left the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment