Saturday 6 March 2010

IFI7139 Introduction about myself


I’m Anna and I am studying Interactive Media and Knowledge Environments at Tallinn University.

I had my bachelor degree in journalism and PR in Tartu.

I’m interested in media, arts, sports, politics and reading. I love interesting people and adventures.

I work in school and I play football in FC Fauna.
I am positive and active person and I have interests in various fields.
I worked in the radio for 2,5 years and my bachelor paper thesis was „Leaders expectations to radioprogram“.

I work as a volunteer in several organisations: in youth media club, were we teach how to do media for students, in Estonian Fund For Nature, were my area is oil pollution and I’m also part of organisation, which organises the biggest dance contest in Estonia .

And I’m also a supportive person for a 12-year-old boy

In short I like children, animals and nature ;)

My experience with online learning is related to my studies, first thing what came in mind are WebCT, Wikiversity, iCampus but there are more ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna!
    Nice to meet you and welcome to the course! :)
    Terje

    ReplyDelete