Thursday 1 April 2010

IFI7139 My personal learning contract

My objectives:
I want to learn what e-learning is, how it works, what are it’s advantages and disadvantages and different opportunities. As this e-course is a bit different from usual university courses, the most important thing form me is to find out how can I make e-learning process the most efficient for me.

What resources will I need:

First of all I would need time. Then I need internet, people (group members). For my learning process I need Skype, Google Docs, a blog (there are many options). And I really need to force myself ;)

How will I do it:

To achieve my objectives I need to take part of the course constantly, I need to finish the tasks on time and take time to finish my tasks. Only like this the course is most efficient for me. Firstly I need to get acquaint with the course (which I have already done) and mark down all the actions I need to take (different tasks, deadlines, meetings). Then I just need to follow the facilitators instructions and work out suitable solutions for assignments.

Evaluation criteria:
Self-evaluation is a really duff thing to do. But I would try to mark down criteria:
1. I have to finish all the tasks on time.
2. I have to finish the task and submit it when it is really done (not because of the deadline).
3. I have to understand everything I have read and wrote.
4. Not to be on a autopilot but to find something new about myself also (according to learning process).

Self-reflection:
Will be done later..

1 comment:

  1. I like your contract. It has nice objectives, especially the focus on your learning process and making it more efficient. I am curious to read your reflection about the fulfillment of your objectives. However, evaluation criteria are a bit fuzzy. For instance, I am not sure if you can claim that you have achieved your objectives if you have finished all the tasks on time…

    Terje

    ReplyDelete